Host a hymn festival
Under the direction of Richard Webster, hymn festivals featuring his hymn settings for brass, organ, choirs and congregation are held in cities across the country, and meet with resounding success.
What do YOU need to host a hymn festival in your city?
- Five to eight accomplished brass players and a timpanist
- A dedicated choir - perhaps a massed ensemble drawn from area churches
- An organist who plays hymns in the "symphonic" style
- A fine organ in a favorable acoustic
- A crowd of people who love to sing hymns!
To plan your hymn festival or choir workshop, contact Richard Webster.Here is a hymn festival booklet and recording.